Instructor Bio: Jeremy O'Neal
Trainer, Business Management Solutions, WORLDPAC, Inc.
- Selling Diagnostic Services for Maximum Profit
- Maintenance Profit Master
- The Effective Service Advisor
- Next Generation Telephone Skills
- Shift…Selling to a New Generation of Tech Savvy Consumer
- 15 Seconds to Yes
Personal Mission Statement
To help service advisors develop the skills needed to improve sales and profits, while creating client for life referral relationships.
- VW Dealership Service Advisor
- Audi Dealership Service Manager
- Porsche Dealership Service Advisor
- Independent Automotive Repair Shop Owner
- Service Advisor Performance Coach
- Independent Automotive Business Coach
- Training Instructor
- Training Curriculum Development
- ASE Certifications Currently Held: A4, A5, A6, A7, A8
- ASE Certified C1 Service Consultant
- AMAM – Accredited Master Automotive Manager
- CMBA - Certified Master Behavioral Analyst
- MACS Certified
Jeremy began his career as a Service Advisor and quickly moved into Service Management at the dealership level for VW, Audi, and Porsche. His strong customer satisfaction scores and ability to increase sales consistently placed him in the top 3% of Service Advisors across the nation. With a passion for helping others Jeremy started coaching Service Advisors in 2007. Since that time Jeremy has logged more than 16,455 hours of high performance coaching sessions with his clients. In 2010 Jeremy founded Advisorfix with the mission of helping shop owners and Service Advisors revolutionize their sales and customer service experience. Jeremy is currently president and lead sales trainer for Advisorfix, and owner operator of an independent repair shop in Southern California. Through his training classes and coaching programs, shops across North America are able to capitalize on the opportunities placed in front of them and enjoy a higher level of success. Jeremy has been instructing and creating curriculum for the automotive repair industry since 2007.
Jeremy lives in Wrightwood CA and when he is not coaching clients he enjoys time with family, riding mountain bikes, and figuring out how to help others create greatness in their lives.