Instructor Bio: Jeff Henschel
Trainer, Technical Training Program, WORLDPAC, Inc.
- Mercedes 272 Repair Live Demo; Intro to 276 Engine
- 07/13 – Present: Mercedes Benz Technical Support for Autologic Diagnostics.
- 2012 – 2013: Master Certified Diagnostic Technician for Mercedes Benz of Rockville Centre NY.
- 2007 – 2012: Master Certified Diagnostic Technician for Mercedes Benz of Huntington NY.
- 2002 – 2007: Master Certified Diagnostic Technician for Mercedes Benz of Smithtown NY.
- 2000 – 2002: Star Certified Systems Technician for Mercedes Benz of Sarasota FL.
- 1999: Mercedes Benz ELITE program graduate.
- 1997 – 1999: Studied Auto/Diesel Mechanics at Ohio Technical College in Cleveland OH.
- Mercedes Benz Master Certified Diagnostic Technician - Certified In
- Engine diagnostics and rebuilding
- Transmission diagnostics and rebuilding
- Vario and Cabrio tops
- Air conditioning also MACS certified
- Windshield replacement
- Hybrid vehicles
In 1996 Jeff started getting his hands dirty in the work study program in High School, were he worked as an apprentice in a Diesel Fuel Lab. learning to rebuild diesel fuel injection pumps. He went on to study Auto/Diesel mechanics at Ohio Technical College in Cleveland Ohio. Graduating in the top of his class he was selected to enroll in the Mercedes Benz ELITE program in Orlando FL. Jeff started working at Mercedes Benz of Sarasota Florida from there he moved up the ranks to a Master Certified Diagnostic Technician. Jeff’s strong attention to detail allowed him to become one of the few technicians at the dealer to repair and replace canvas convertible tops and windshield repairs. His passion for perfection has driven Jeff thought out his automotive career as a Master technician. The dealer recognized his passion for greatness and he was volunteered to become a mentor training new students out of trade schools.