Instructor Bio: Bill Greeno
Trainer, SMART Groups Program, WORLDPAC, Inc.
Bill's passion for the automotive industry began when he was 14 at Union 76 in Vacaville, CA, where he did light duty service work (brakes, oil change, tires) and manned the pumps. After High School, Bill studied at California State University Chico and graduated with a Bachelor of Science in Business Administration and Management.
Always eager to get things done and take on projects in the work place, Bill continued to study (and put into practice) leadership and management styles and techniques, with a focus on the automotive professional. Bill is passionate about sharing his ideas and experience of effective leadership and management. Bill teaches a number of Worldpac Management classes and coaches Worldpac SMART Groups. Bill is married with two teen age daughters, and an avid mountain biker, skier and hunter.
- Owner Quality Automotive and Smog, Truckee California
- Consultant - The Institute for Automotive Business Excellence
- Coach - Worldpac SMART Groups
- Operations and Fleet Manager- Shaffer Paving
- Operations and Fleet Manager- Quality Enterprises; Vegetation and Timber Management
- Director of Skier Services - Mt. Rose Ski Tahoe
- Wildland Fireman - Region 5, Plumas National Forest; Plumas Hot Shots Crew-13 – Type 1.A.