Shop Management Tools
Appointment & Tracking Scheduler
Organization is the key to running a smooth front-end office operation.Information and details regarding appointments and customers should be readily available in order to quickly service customers.
Manage appointments and scheduling tasks conveniently and efficiently on a yearly appointment & tracking scheduler designed specifically for the independent service center. The appointment & tracking scheduler includes:
- One year appointment schedule
- Heavy construction (won't bleed even with a marker)
- Convenient two year calendar on the inside - front and back
- Compact - 75 pages (double sided) good for 3330 scheduled appointments
- Enter customer name as well as if they are repeat or new
- Places for home, work, cell phone numbers, appointment time and pick up time
- Places for waits, promised time, and when complete
- Place to check for pre walk around inspection
- Service required
- Space for the estimate given and total hours sold
- Technician assigned
- Repair order number
- Start and finish time
- Contacted customer for pick up check box
- Next appointment scheduled
- Space at bottom for total hours sold and average hours per repair order
- Save time and increases revenue
AND MUCH MORE!
Only $49.95 each
To order refer to part number: ATS Schedule
Technician Time Management
Our most sold asset in the service business is time. How we manage this can greatly affect the bottom line. Whether you use a time clock or not, managing the time of the technician is the most important thing you can do. Once you understand this, your productivity and available hours to sell will be vastly enhanced.
WORLDPAC now offers time cards that can be used to manage all of the technician time. These time cards accommodate all the processes to include most of the “NP” times (non productive) such as training, vacation, tool maintenance, and most times not chargeable to the customer.
Each job can be stuck on the back of the repair order, as a permanent record of the time each repair took. This allows easy access to keep track of technician productivity. These cards are also valuable to track how much work service consultants are selling.
These cards come in a case of 1,000 (order quantity 1 each). Ask your sales person to order part number: TC 1000 US
Price per case is $223.00
Complete Job Descriptions
A written job description for each employee in your business is important for many reasons. It provides guidelines for employees as to what is expected from them in their daily duties. It also provides some protection for employers. Most businesses do not have written job descriptions because management does not know how to start.
WORLDPAC has generic job descriptions for most jobs in the auto service center. These detailed job descriptions include:
- Parts Person
- Service Consultant
- Maintenance personnel
Once you purchase a set of these job descriptions, you can add pages to include any specific descriptions your business requires. Have employees sign them, put them in their file, and give them a copy. The entire set is only $78.00. Ask your sales person to order part number: JD-1
For more information email: firstname.lastname@example.org.