Instructor Bio: Rob Morrell
Director, WORLDPAC Training Institute - WTI
- BMW Body Systems I and II
- BMW Engine I and II
Rob Morrell is an expert technician-shop foreman for Porsche, BMW, and Mercedes Benz. Rob has an extensive background building high performance engines for Porsche including power plants for 959’s, 962’s and GT2’s.
Rob served for many years as shop foreman and lead diagnostic tech for a San Francisco Bay Area BMW-Porsche dealership. Rob has also worked as a Lexus diagnostic technician.
- ASE certified in engine, electrical, and brakes
- Certified Mercedes Technician
- BMW Master Technician
- Porsche Master Technician
- BIMRs member (a non-profit association of Independent BMW Service Professionals dedicated to education and training)
- P-Gruppe Education Committee Board of Governors (an Aftermarket Porsche group)
- TCOE Board of Governors
Rob lives and works in the San Francisco Bay Area.